About DMO Enterprises, LLC
DMO Enterprises, LLC (Dr. Melissa Oden Enterprises) is a company with a soul, a goal, and a purpose:
This is a faith-based company that operates on the Golden Rule. We do unto others as we would have them do unto us.
Helping people heal. That means healing in every aspect of your life: Spiritual, Emotional, Psychological, Physical, Mental, and Relational.
We serve a greater purpose than just turning a profit. Dr. Oden’s passion is addressing the issue of decreasing the suicide rate of our military members who develop mental health issues as a result of their military service. To that end, a portion of DMO Enterprises, LLC’s profits will be donated to Dr. O’s charity of choice, Patriot PAWS. The mission of Patriot PAWS is to train and provide service dogs of the highest quality at no cost to disabled American veterans and others with mobile disabilities in order to help restore their physical and emotional independence. You can check them out at patriotpaws.org.
Our Core Values
What we value at DMO Enterprises can be summed up in the acronym H.E.A.L.
Good health is essential to a happy, productive life. We will always strive to help our clients achieve their optimum level of health in every area of their lives.
We help our clients reach their optimum level of health in every area of their lives by providing quality, accurate health education and information.
We believe in affirming our clients’ progress every step of their journey with us!
We believe that love can be the greatest healing factor there is. We show love to all of our clients and strive to create a safe place for them to heal through our services.
Who Is Dr. Oden?
- A woman of faith who does her best to live her life and operate her business by the Golden Rule.
- A Licensed Master Social Worker with Independent Practice Recognition and a Certified Health Education Specialist who has proudly served the Fort Worth and Tarrant County communities her entire career.
- A woman who sees her clients and customers as people she can serve through helping them H.E.A.L. in all aspects of their lives.
- A woman who creates connections and community through collaboration with her clients, customers, and fellow business owners.
- A Past President of the Texas Public Health Association (2016-2017)
- The proud cat mom of an Orange Tabby named Oliver!
- A football fanatic! High school, college, pro — it doesn’t matter!
- A chocolate cake connoisseur.
- A McAlister’s Tea Freak (unsweet with lemon, please!)
A little more about Dr. O
- BS in Social Science, Texas Wesleyan University, 1997
- Master of Science in Social Work, University of Texas at Arlington, 2001
- Master of Public Health, UNT Health Science Center, 2006
- Doctor of Health Education, A.T. Still University, 2011
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Master Social Worker with Independent Practice Recognition, (LMSW-IPR), State of Texas
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES ®)
Other Training & Qualifications
- Certified Leader in Natural Health
- Trained Herb Specialist
Let’s Get Started!
Enter your information here to schedule a 30-minute Discovery Call to see which of my services is best for you!
Stay in Touch!
Sign up for Melissa’s newsletter: